Linggo, Mayo 8, 2011

Wedding Preparations

       "Love comes out in the window when your stomach is empty",this has been my motto when it comes to a serious relationship- thats why its been a decade before I decided to get married and move to the next level of my life to my best friend, my inspiration, the person who is always their for me in my ups and down, Mr. Antonio Carranza Jr.
  
          Mr. Antonio Magno Carranza Jr.         Miss Maria Teresa Loreto Catabay

                               Lovers do not finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.
Two become One....
Our wedding day-the unforgettable stress of preparation and thousands of pesos spent just to make this big event possible.
Marriage is love personified.
Our wedding invitation
St. Nicholas Parish Church, Poblacion Anda Pangasinan
Reception Area
gate.............
the bridal car
banner
wine..........

our symbol of faith and commitment......


ang make up artist ko na laging nakasunod sakin

sa bahay namin sa province......
its his turn....

di ko tuloy alam bat iyak ng iyak ang nanay ko...super mugto na ang mata nyan hehehehe
ang tatay na super kulit sa lahat ng makulit hehehehehe

 Mr. and Mrs. Antonio Carranza Jr.


2 (mga) komento:

mrapada ayon kay ...

Congrats! nakakatuwa naman to see Antonio finally tie the knot ha. Parang kailan lang, totoy na totoy pa si Antonio nung naabutan ko sa Power One. :)

Hehehe.

Beautyhunter ayon kay ...

Hehehe until now po me natitira png pagjkatotoy hehehe

Mag-post ng isang Komento